I am Andrea Fuller, a reporter who writes words and code. My articles are often based on my analysis of databases and spreadsheets.
I currently work at The Wall Street Journal in New York City, where I live with Peanut, the world’s most beautiful tortoiseshell cat. I previously worked at Gannett Digital, The Center for Public Integrity, and The Chronicle of Higher Education. I graduated from Stanford University but hail from Asheville, North Carolina.
Two truths and a lie:
- I once got into an argument with Stephen Colbert about the merits of North Carolina BBQ.
- I have a six inch scar on my right knee from black bear wrestling.
- I once named all my dad’s coon dog puppies after characters on The Flintstones.
For further info:
- Twitter: @anfuller
- Keybase: anfuller
- Signal/WhatsApp/Google Hangouts: +1 202-656-2088
- Work Phone: + 1 212-416-3461
- Wall Street Journal Clips